I hope her parents don't mind, but I just had to show off the latest addition to our family: Aislin. She is my favorite, first, and only cousin. And, even though we live on opposite sides of the country, I know we are going to be very close. I tried to teach her to roll over during my visit to her house and it will only be a matter of moments before I teach her to ride a bike.
Monday, January 9, 2012
I'm a Cousin!
I hope her parents don't mind, but I just had to show off the latest addition to our family: Aislin. She is my favorite, first, and only cousin. And, even though we live on opposite sides of the country, I know we are going to be very close. I tried to teach her to roll over during my visit to her house and it will only be a matter of moments before I teach her to ride a bike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Comment #1! Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment