Yes. It's been too long since I've seen you. Not you, reader. I mean California. Mom and Dad finally took me back to the place where this blog started. And, since Mom's not on the computer much anymore (and she was doing a lousy job of updating) I thought it fitting that the most technically inclined member of the family carry on the tradition by updating you on our latest adventure. Enjoy...and ignore the typos (I'm only 3).
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Well, Long Time No See
Yes. It's been too long since I've seen you. Not you, reader. I mean California. Mom and Dad finally took me back to the place where this blog started. And, since Mom's not on the computer much anymore (and she was doing a lousy job of updating) I thought it fitting that the most technically inclined member of the family carry on the tradition by updating you on our latest adventure. Enjoy...and ignore the typos (I'm only 3).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ummm...I am trying to not be personally offended that clearly you were at Pepperdine and yet I did not get a visit!!! :( I hope that your visit to Cali was fun-filled!
Post a Comment